Labor Day Oktoberfest supports area non-profits, youth groups and cultural organizations. So buy a ticket, have fun and do good all at once!
Run or Walk in our Oktoberfest 5K Bier Run
The Oktoberfest 5K Bier Run will be held Sept. 2nd, 2013. Click here
for registration information.
Northeast Ohio's Largest Annual Outdoor Festival
DATES FOR OKTOBERFEST 2013
When: Aug. 30th - Sept. 2nd, 2013
Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds
164 Eastland Road
Berea, Ohio 44017
(just outside Cleveland)
Click here for directions
Join us for four exciting days of authentic German Food, Beer, and the best Entertainment in the Cleveland area Labor Day Weekend.
Local and Regional Musicans
German Dance Groups
Come rain or shine!
CHILDREN UNDER 12 RECEIVE FREE ADMISSION
Since its revival in 2005, the Cleveland Oktoberfest has grown exponentially, now entertaining over 40k guests annually. Oktoberfest offers FREE PARKING
, free admission to children, and something for everyone when it comes to entertainment!
- For the Foodie, check out our restaurants.
- For Art Lovers, look for sand sculptor Carl Jara, Sidewalk Chalk Art, and Art Market!
- For the Traditionalist, we'll have Bier Garten girls, slap dancers, polka bands, choirs, and authentic German Food and Beer.
- For Oddity Lovers, we have Wiener Dog Races, the Masskrug, and our Glockenspiel!
- For Culture Buffs, see our Intl. Pavilion.
- For Bier Lovers, we offer Hofbräu, Warsteiner, Bud, and our Microbrew Competition
- For Music Lovers, we host traditional music, rock bands, and more!
- For Car Lovers, we host a VW Show & Campout, and a juried Car Show.
- For the Studious, check out our Educational Building.
- For the Athlete, we run a 5K Race, cornhole boards, and more.
- For the Shopaholic, visit our Bavarian Bazaar.
- And for Kids, we have the Frisch Marionette Show, inflatables, toy trains, gingerbread house building, chalk art, sandboxes, and more!