Cleveland Oktoberfest | Labor Day Weekend | Kids < 12 FREE! | FREE PARKING!
Northeast Ohio’s Largest Annual Outdoor Festival
DATES FOR OKTOBERFEST 2020
Sept. 4th – Sept. 7th, 2020
|Thur:||5pm to 11pm (Bier Garten Only)|
|Fri:||4pm to midnight|
|Sat:||Noon to midnight|
|Sun:||Noon to midnight|
|Mon:||Noon to 8pm|
Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds
19201 East Bagley Road
Middleburg Heights, Ohio 44130
(just outside Cleveland)
Click here for directions
Come rain or shine!
FREE ADMISSION FOR KIDS UNDER 12
Join us for four exciting days at one of the country’s fastest growing and most authentic German Festivals.
Official Hotel Whether you’re visiting Cleveland from out of town Labor Day weekend, or just want a worry-free Oktoberfest experience, the Sheraton Cleveland Airport has you covered. As the Official Hotel of Cleveland Oktoberfest, the Sheraton will provide shuttle service to and from Oktoberfest, as well as exclusive reduced room rates for Oktoberfest patrons. Click here to book your room today!
On Tap at Oktoberfest 2020 – New This Year
- Oktoberfest is excited to announce that the Grammy nominated Alex Meixner Band will be back at the fest in 2020!
- Cleveland Oktoberfest is excited to welcome back The Modern Gentlemen—a quartet brought together by the legendary Frankie Valli, who accompanied the iconic musician on tour for more than a decade. In 2018, The Modern Gentlemen were featured on the highly acclaimed PBS special, Doo Wop Generations. While lauded for their ability to breath new life into the music of the Doo Wop era, their extensive repertoire goes well beyond that… covering six decades of music! So whether you love Doo Wop, Soul, Motown, Pop, or Rock ‘n Roll, The Modern Gentlemen have something for everyone, and their delivery is pitch perfect.
- Cleveland Oktoberfest has significantly enhanced its V.I.P. experience! V.I.P.’s will gain exclusive access to the Jägermeister V.I.P. Tent, where they can relax, enjoy catered dining and other V.I.P. amenities (see below). Benefits include:
- Admission to any one day of Cleveland Oktoberfest + Admission to the Thursday Night Cleveland Oktoberfest Pre-Party
- Exclusive access to our NEW Air-Conditioned Jägermeister V.I.P. Tent with private facilities
- 1 Liter commemorative stein
- A beverage Wristband* good at all Hacker-Pschorr & Paulaner bier stations throughout the festival.
- Catered Dining
- Access to our Exclusive V.I.P. Area in the Bier Garten.
*Our TIPS trained servers reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who seems inebriated.
- Oktoberfest will again be hosting our Thursday Evening Festival Pre-Party benefiting Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital. The event will be held in the Bier Garten, and feature the music of Dorfrocker and acclaimed Eagles tribute, Hotel California.
- On Monday, September 7th, the Cleveland Oktoberfest will hold our annual 5K Run benefiting Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital. Registration will go online in the spring, so be sure to check back for all the details.